Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NOT THIS YEAR!

This is what it looked like here last year at this time.  Not so much this year, like the ground is bare and some things are still green in the garden!  Tell me there is no global warming in effect!  Our ski areas are hurting and their only snow is manmade.  There's a thought.  When did man start wanting to make snow instead of hibernating during the cold season?

It's going to be one of those days.  You know, the kind of day you think about odd things.  Your thoughts don't really focuse for quite a while on any one subject.  I can't seem to get a coherent pattern going this morning.  Must be because I have no coffee.  AAARRRGG!!  What am I babbling on about when I could be counting the seconds until the local coffee shop opens?  

When is that shop going to start delivery service?  When are they going to open before 8:00 in the morning?  The day is half over by then..  I think I'm getting nervous!  LOL!  Have a good morning and I hope you have coffee.

No comments: