Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THIS MORNING

I started the day with a feeling of awe, a drenching in beauty, a gift from the earth and sky of colors.  My whole mood was better after spending time watching this sunrise from start to finish.  It takes as long to drink a cup of coffee as for this miracle to come to a finish.  I think watching the sunrise is a meditation.  It soothes me and directs me into a calmer more peaceful day than the last one. 

Today I start begging rides to work again while I hope my car's clutch won't take forever to replace or cost my Christmas money!  So I needed some calmness.  I do try to live in the day and I have a ride to work today.  To each day it's problems and it's solutions, tonight I will worry about tomorrow's ride!  

 I talked to my boss last night and we'll work on a schedule that will allow me to get weekly doctor visits again.  Much as I hate them, if the end result is good, I'll do it.  I want to be able to keep on working and to get many problems fixed before my insurance is no longer available to me, should that happen.  In four more years I will have my car paid off and hopefully in good shape.  After that i can take a breath and hope that all my medical issues will be in line and maybe old age won't be as bad as my grimmer moments portray it!

In fact, after watching this morning's sunrise I'm pretty sure nothing will be as bad as I thought last night.  Mornings have a way of doing that for me.


1 comment:

LindaRizz said...

Norn! I didn't know you read me! Thank you! and congratulations on your new job!