Saturday, June 14, 2008

I HOPE I DON'T YAK!

My son is coming home today.  We have only seen each other for two hours in the last year and a half.  I am so excited I'm afraid I'll get sick!  I haven't really slept for the last two nights getting up at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning to do another thing I've decided had to be done before daylight!

I get to leave work early which will help no end as today will last forever.  Meanwhile I've thought of dozens of things I still need to buy and I looked at my checking account;  HMMMMM!  Not good, maybe I'll charge his friends to eat!  I hope to get everything done by around noon tomorrow but the cooking so I can lay around in the sun drinking Pina Coladas and enjoying my boy.  

I don't know what others have planned for the weekend but mine is just perfect!  Two full days of hanging with my kid, the one other person alive who gets my sense of humor!  I am so looking forward to this.  

No comments: