Monday, June 2, 2008

ONCE AGAIN IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Here I am looking at leaf green light backed with sunshine as the sun comes into my garden this morning.  I love early mornings here, shaded and cool, birds singing and flowers already blooming.  It's hard to imagine anything better to do with myself than to work in the dirt all day.  I'm having some health issues to a long hike out of the sight of other people isn't an option right now.  Instead, I'll be in my own private paradise and happy to be there.  The porch is starting to get cleaned up and plants are everywhere.  My back bedroom is ending it's term as a greenhouse and I miss the smells of damp earth and new life in there.  I may have to plant more all summer just to keep that going!

It's a day with no dust, not too hot, not too cold and all mine.  I am just too damn lucky!

No comments: