Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Roland, the Perfect Companion!


The picture is of Roland running full title acorss a field to join us.  He hadn't even been out of sight but he's always that excited to be with me.  He goes whereever I want and never complains.  He eats whatever I give him, well, whatever he sees, with no complaints.  He gives me unconditional love from an open heart.  He also has a weight problem.  He never cheats on me, no matter what I'm HIS owner.  

He finds interest in the things I do and he likes my friends.  I never worry about him growing apart from me.  In fact, unless I get the diet control doggie food I need to worry about him growing much too close.  All in all, Roland has been the perfect companion, unlike my taste in men, my taste in dogs is great!

2 comments:

Dan Kelly said...

Why does that last picture of him immediately call this to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzjKO9pH_o

LindaRizz said...

It took me a while to get to watch this Dan. Very LOL! I'm older so I think more along the lines of one of the Lassie Comes Home endings.