Thursday, May 15, 2008

SNOW IN MAY 08

The green thing in this picture?  It's a sign that says "Garden".  ROTFLMAO!  My garden is inside my house!  Every window is full of plants and most of the floors.  Walking is a joke but the air smells wonderful, newly sprouting seeds and damp good soil!  We got about eight inches more last night.  We being me and all my personalities.  If any of them were male they might enjoy an additional eight inches, but no.  They are all females who are just disgusted with this round of storms.

I just want to get on it and have my hands in soil that has been warmed by the sun and not my wood stove!

2 comments:

Dan Kelly said...

You're setting yourself up with those 8-inch comments. Pain in the ass though it may be, that snow sure is purty!

LindaRizz said...

Yeah, you're a guy! They have a strange guage of measurement anyway!